Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm in my 2ww and I remember how bad this wait sucks now :(  I ovulated pretty late in the cycle, so I had give up and started my progesterone a few days before I ended up ovulating.  I'm really hoping we didn't miss it because I ovulated sometime Tuesday or Wednesday and the last time we BD was Sunday night.  It ended up being around CD 22 or something.  And I only know because I randomly decided to take my temp on Wednesday morning and it had sky rocketed.  So it was sometime between when I took my temp Monday morning and Wednesday morning.  So if we do get pregnant I feel like it for sure has to be a girl.  12 days left and I can take a test if my period hasn't started.  I'm also a little worried that the progesterone I took for the 2 or 3 days before I ovulated will mess something up, but if I ovulated anyways I guess nothing else could be affected.  Who knows.  Maybe it was a mixture of the perfect storm for a little baby to be made and grow.  I hope so!!  This will be a long 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment