Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ok, here's some catch up...  It's 21 DPO and i have yet to start my period and I've taken 4 negative pregnancy tests since last Wednesday (and my temps have actually continued to stay high even up to this morning!)  I have no idea what's happening.  I've been on the progesterone for 22 days now and if I'm not pregnant it's supposed to force a period 10-14 days from starting it.  And I have had NO period!!  It's the worst :(  I wish something would just happen.  I've never had a clomid cycle take this long.  Or be so confusing.  My periods always come normal whether I ovulate in the cycle or not.  Who knows.  If it doesn't start this week I'll call my doctor and see what she says.  I'm eager to start again.  I'm just hoping nothing is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment