Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wow, so it turns out I'm pretty sure I had another miscarriage.  I didn't even know I was pregnant and the tests kept coming back positive, but my temps stayed high and it was 22 days from ovulation to period.  And then today just kind of confirmed it for me.  It was just like last time only it hurt less.  I would have been 6 weeks yesterday.  I fin it oddly comforting that we didn't know for all of it, but I also feel sad for the baby because we didn't know it was there to love.  But I know I have 2 babies waiting for me in heaven now.  I don't care what the tests say.  I know what was happening with my body.  I should have trusted my gut, but in this case it wouldn't really have made a difference.  I start my new cycle Saturday night.  I'm really anxious.  If every pregnancy I have ends up in lose I don't know if I can handle that.  But I'm taking it one day at a time and trusting God to help carry me through it.

2 comments:

  1. I meant the test came back negative. Wow, confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Jennifer! I had one "period" that I'm pretty sure was a miscarriage even though my dr told me it wasn't. I know how much it hurts even though you didn't "know". I'm thinking about you. Please email me if you need to talk or anything.

    ReplyDelete