Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alright, it's CD 16 and I have yet to ovulate or get a positive test, but I know I have eggies in there because I saw them at my appt on Monday.  I had 2 goods one on the left and one on the right.  I actually ran out of ovulator predictors so I'm just going to keep taking my temp and see if i end up ovulating.  We're pretty much doing the BD everyday regardless just to be safe, so I figure it doesn't really matter at this point.  I start my progesterone on Sunday night, so I'm hoping my temps indicate ovulation before that.  It'll be really frustrating if I had so many good follicles and none of them even ovulate.  But what can a girl do?  If that's the case we'll opt for the shot next time that makes me ovulate.  But I figured we'd be ok in that area since the last time I did a cycle and had good follicles I ovulated on my own and got pregnant.  Time will tell...  I'm getting really nervous though.  I know it's just our first cycle back but I hate all these hormones and I really don't want to do it again.  I will, don't get me wrong!  I just don't want to.  But whatever sacrifices I make now will all be worth it in the end when I'm (hopefully) holding my baby in my arm.  Until then it's just sad.  And I hate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment