Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

We had our first OB appt on Thursday morning and we got to see our little baby!  It's still just a little sac so she say's I'm measuring less than 5 weeks.  I go in again in 2 weeks to get a better idea of the due date and hopefully hear the heartbeat!  I'm technically measuring a little over 6 weeks though, so I'm hoping the baby catches up!  As soon as I saw the ultrasound images I just felt so much better.  It made me so much more positive that this is going to take and go full term.  I know we're still super early, but I just have a good feeling.  And I've always just known I would have a boy first, ever since I was little, and as soon as I saw the little dot on the screen I can't help but feel like it's a girl.  I can't wait to find out and start picking stuff out to prepare for him or her.  I'll give my EDD was soon as I know a more official one. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment