Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm about 5 weeks 3 days today and nothing's happening yet!  I'm waiting for the symptoms that'll really make me feel like this is happening.  So far I'm peeing a lot more, I'm having trouble sleeping in the morning and I get really warm at night, I'm pretty tired in the afternoons, and I'm getting some weird almost pimple like bumps around my nipples.  I've never heard of that but when I showed my husband he said he'd read about that happening.  I've only had nausea a few times for just a minute, but I feel starving much faster and can't eat as much at once.  A friend of mine did an u/s today but she said it was still too early to see the baby.  She said my uterus looked nice and big though, definitely like something was happening in there.  I feel like the only for sure thing I have to tell is taking a test every few days.  It's just makes me feel better to see those little lines time after time, so I know I'm not just making it up. : )  My first Dr's appt is this Thursday morning, and then my friend said she's do another u/s next Monday.  She said sometimes just a week can make a huge difference, especially if the baby's a few ays to a week smaller then my actual pregnancy weeks.  So I'll probably measure a week or so smaller than I really am.  But that's okay.  As long as my little guy or girl is in there growing like they're supposed to.   I'll keep posted after my appt Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment