Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Attempt #2

So I got my period, called my doctor and am now halfway though my 2nd clomid cycle.  I went in yesterday afternoon, which was my CD12, to see if I had any eggs and I did have several, but they were all pretty small.  I had one good one on my right ovary that was 14.5 mm, but it was still smaller than they wanted so I'm going in again tomorrow morning to see if it has grown any.  All day I was talking to it and telling it to GROW!  But if it doesn't want to and this is not our month, that's ok too.  I feel like I've been slightly worse this cycle emotionally, but they did up me to 100 mg's for this one so I kind of expected it.  It's actually been pretty good considering I took more.  I'm ready though to see the 2 lines on the pregnancy test.  I've been taking OPK tests every morning and they're pretty light, and actually much much lighter than they were at this point last cycle.  So I'm not sure if I'm just ovulating later, or if I just won't this time.  But I keep feeling twinges on that right side and everytime I hope and hope that it's my little egg trying to get big enough to work.  I'll now tomorrow morning though if there's any hope for this cycle.  Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Even with Clomid I don't ovulate until about CD15 or 16. It seems like everyone else O's on CD14 with Clomid so I always thought I was weird but my RE acted like it was no biggie! Hopefully your ovaries are just a little slow! :)

    ReplyDelete