Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

5 DPO

So here I am, in the middle of my wait, and it's taking FOREVER!!  The last few days I've been having a lot of cramping and general bloating.  It's not usual for me so far before my period, so I'm hoping it's a little baby making a cozy place to live inside me.  If it's not, I wish it would just go away!  I hate cramping.  But it's all in the name of baby love.  I keep trying not to lift things that are heavy or bend at the waist for anything, but when I do I definitely feel tugging and more cramping.  I've been on the progesterone since Sunday night and I think it almost makes me more emotional than the clomid or estrogen.  I've been crying at shows, commercials, movies and all kinds of other totally not normally sad things.  I was even watching a show about making cakes and someone got engaged and I was practically sobbing.  Could be some early pregnancy hormones, but most likely it's just me being a baby.  :)  9 more days and I can test!!  All of my fingers and toes are crossed and I'm praying like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment