Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm feeling very hopeful.  Because we've ever really tried before, I'm not sure what I should be feeling right now.  I had a lot of cramps today and felt gassy, which seems like something that goes with the first few weeks of pregnancy.  So we'll see.  I O'd somewhere around Sunday or Monday maybe, because my test showed a positive pink line as early as Friday morning.  We Friday, Sat, and Sun and he went out of town on Monday.  Seems like a good amount.  I predict my period will start around next Sat maybe, so if I go past that much I'll take a test and see what it says.  Hopefully we'll have a positive.  I know the chances are slim with it being the first ever time trying and all, but you never know.  Some of the other blogs I read leave me thinking there;s no chance ever!  But I have to be positive and maybe manifest a little that it will happen.  I will be pregnant!  Maybe.  Someday. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment