Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Over

My period just ended so I think we're gonna start going for it.  I'm really hoping that it happens quickly because I'm not very good at waiting.  No patience for me.  Once I'm pregnant I have a feeling that I'll want it to last forever.  I can wait for the baby as long as I know its really in there.  I have been seeing pregnant women everywhere lately.  It must be in the air.  I asked my teacher if being pregnant would affect school and giving massages, but she said it would be fine.  That was what I was really worried about.  I need to be able to receive massages, but I can still do prenatal once I'm past my first trimester.  I can't wait to be able to get massages though.  A lot of women aren't able to get that kind of  physical relief.  I only have 5 more months of school, so I'd only get a month or 2 max of massages until I am out of school and having to pay for it.  I can't really massage myself.  I could probably teach Brian though.  I just want it to happen so bad!       

No comments:

Post a Comment