Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm officially on the infertility treatment plan.  After I saw my doctor before my HSG, she said to call her when I started my period so that they could do an U/S to see if I have any cysts and start on Clomid.  Of course this cycle chooses to go extra long with multiple negative tests, so I finally called and asked for a referral for blood work and permission to start on progesterone if it ended up being negative also.  Thy said fine, the test was negative and I started my Prometrium.  After only 2 days my period finally decides to show so I scheduled an appointment for today to to do my tests.  Everything checked out clear so she wrote me up for 50 mgs of Clomid to start tomorrow.  I go in again the 26th for my follie scan and then see how it's going.  I'm hoping this can just hurry up and be it, but I know it could take all the way up to the full 6 cycles and then not even then possibly.  Which would suck!!  But it'll all be worth it in the end.

It feels good to be doing something.  That alone makes me feel more hopeful in general.  Just that we'll even have a chance is exciting to me!  And I think this would be such an ideal time to get pregnant.  Summers halfway over and I'd be my biggest in the spring when the weathers still nice.  But a baby who wants to come at any time would be welcomed!

1 comment: