Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not much going on

So, I ended my period about 2 weeks ago I think, so now I'm just sitting and waiting.  Me and Brian decided we weren't going to 'try' but just do things normally.  I think it freaked me out knowing when I o'd last time and made me focus too much on it.  I know it was only one time, but I'd rather it not take forever.  Not that anyone goes into it thinking they want to try for 1, 2 even 5 years.  But I'm just tired already of thinking about it.  The further into this we get the less I think about tit though I've noticed.  And not keeping track helps me not think about it.  I just need to relax.  And start eating better.  And work out.  And quit drinking.  Brian has been really good about it.  I don;t think he's had a drink in a few months.  We don't want those sperm killing themselves off.  Everytime we have sex though, when it's over, I'm worried about stuff getting out, or which position should I lay in to get optimal sperm travel to the egg.  And I know it's too early to have O'd, but I think about it even now.  Just practice I guess.  And we've been going wit the every other day approach.  Letting his guys recuperate but making sure it's semi-regular.  I don't have any feelings about how it's gonna go anymore.  Everyone talks about how they feel this is the month, but I don't have  any idea.  There's no intuition there at all.  The girl I work with who is pregnant is getting big enough to see and she's only 10 weeks.  She's having her first U/S on Friday to make sure everything is going good.  I can't wait until that's me.  I was walking around the mall waiting for my wedding ring to get fixed today and I swear every other woman I saw was pregnant.  WTF!  I'd just rather not see all that right now, thank you very much.  But I bet it gets even worse.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment