Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

21 weeks tomorrow!!  I'm still in amazement everyday.  He's already the love of my life and I haven't even met him yet.  He moves so much now and kicks really hard!  We can feel him from he outside and see my tummy bouncing every time.  It's the neatest feeling ever.  And things are really progressing on the supply side.  We have our stroller and carseat, and my in laws said they'd buy his crib.  We have an armoire, toy chest, dresser and book shelf that Brian is going to paint white for me so we have all of his furniture!  And we went to a big consignment event this last weekend and got tons of stuff for him.  Lots of cute little gowns, my nursing pillow, and some other cute stuff.  I feel like he's really really coming now.  I love feeling him everyday.  It's the most constant reassurance.  We go back of another ultrasound in 5 weeks, and then we'll have one at 30 weeks for measurements, and then another 4D scan sometime around 32 weeks.  We're already signed up for our birthing classes and I can't wait to take a tour of the hospital and see where this little boy will make his official way into the world.  I finally look unquestionably pregnant so that's been nice.  It'll be a few more weeks I think before people start randomly asking me about it lol.  But until then, I love having him to myself everyday :)

1 comment: