Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm 16 weeks today and it is going really great so far!  I've been feeling the baby move since 14 weeks and I love it!  I had an ultrasound for fun at 14 1/2 weeks at work and we found out we're having a little boy!!  We both wanted a boy first so we're super excited :) I'm still losing weight but my belly is growing and the doctor doesn't seem worried at all.  So hopefully I actually start seeing some weight gain soon.  I've been sleeping not very well.  Part of it I'm sure is that I just can't seem to turn my mind off.  I feel like there's a million things I need and want to do, but we're not really far enough for me to justify doing anything.  I figure at our 20 week mark I'll feel more ready.  We're moving so the baby will actually have his own room that I can put things in and get ready.  I'm just still in disbelief that this is happening to me.  It's amazing and I love seeing and feeling the changes in my body as it gets further.  He's already a very active little boy, and always measures bigger then he is.  So we may have him before our due date which I wouldn't mind at all! But he can stay in there as long as he wants.  I won't kick him out :) Ok, I need to go eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment