Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's been a little while but things are still going really well! There's only one baby now, which is fine, and it's big and healthy and measuring a day further than we are. I had my third appt today and got to see the baby! It had arms and legs and we could even see it moving around and kicking. So crazy! I'm 10 weeks today and we go back in 2 weeks just to keep an eye out hat the baby we lost is doing what it's supposed to and not causing any problems for the other baby. So anyways, that's where we're at! I've been really sick the last week. The whole pregnancy I've been sick but it's been worse lately. I'm hoping it means the baby was going through a growth spurt :) ok, more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment