Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Very hopeful, for once!

I have been cautiously excited so far this cycle.  As I've said, I was already upped to 150 mg's, but I didn't really feel anything going on down there.  No cramping, fullness,  twitches, nothing!  And both times before I really felt a lot.  So we went into our ultrasound thinking that there wouldn't be anything to see.  So she stuck the wand up there and moved it around a little bit and I saw a huge black circle.  I thought maybe she was zoomed in or I was just assuming it was an egg and it was really something else.  So I was really excited when she started measuring it and confirmed it was an egg!  And she measured it at 22 mm!!!!  That is by far the biggest egg I've had yet.  None of the other one's actually even got big enough to be considered viable at all.  I hadn't had a positive OPK test yet, so there was even more chance for it to grow.  Plus, there was another egg right next to it that measured about 15 mm's, so the asst said that if I didn't ovulate for another few days that egg would probably grow to be 18 mm's also.  So that's for sure 1 good chance and possibly a second!!  So Thursday and Friday I had pretty dark OPK tests and Saturday morning I woke up to a really high temperature.  I feel so relieved that I ovulated on my own and had a good egg this time!  So we're in our 2 ww again.  m husband and I are really hopeful for this cycle, but part of me still feels like it's not going to work.  I'm trying to be optimistic, but it's just a feeling I have.  Yesterday and today my nipple's have been really sore and I've had a lot of cramping on my right side.  I'm not sure if it'll end up meaning anything for me, but ya never know!  I start in with the progesterone tomorrow for 10 or 1 days and then test.  She said if I get a positive I'll have to start taking 2 every night vaginally for 10 weeks, and it's an expensive prescription.  I'll do whatever she say's but it's a lot of money in medicine.  We've been lucky so far, because my Clomid prescription only costs $10 at costco and the estrogen is on $5.  But the progesterone is $40 for only 16 pills.  So it'll be $40 a week for 10 weeks.  Plus I think they're going to leave me on the metformin for those 10 weeks also.  I always wanted a natural pregnancy, as I know everyone does, so my baby wouldn't start out all drugged up, but I'll do whatever it takes to keep it growing and alive.  So here o another 2 weeks of waiting, something I really suck at...  

No comments:

Post a Comment