Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Making Progress

I saw my Dr. today for a consult to get on Clomid and it went really well.  She ordered an HSG for me and I scheduled it for this coming Monday.  I work at the facility that does them so I worked it around so that I could get in even though I'll technically be 13 days past my period start and not 10.  Plus me and my husband had a little fun this week, which is not allowed, so I lied and said we didn't.  But I'll still take a pregnancy test Sunday night to be sure.  Plus she upped my Metformin from twice a day to three times a day and around CD 24 I'll be doing an accupuncture session that helps for infertility.  It stimulates ovulation or so they say.  My friend at work that got pregnant is pretty sure that's what did it for her.  or at least helped her along.  I'm a massage therapist so I really believe in all of that.  So I'm feeling really hopeful for this cycle.  I'm hoping that my tubes being opened from the HSG and the accupuncture will result in ovulation and a smooth transport.  It's like the perfect storm for conception.  If it doesn't happen, I'm supposed to call on CD 1 of my next cycle to schedule an ultrasound and start my Clomid.   I really really hope that all of this works.  I have people praying for me like crazy and lot's of support, so I feel really blessed.  My goal is to at least ovulate once!!  That's all I need and with some good timing I just might get pregnant.  :)  It's been a while since I've been hopeful so I feel like that alone is really big for me. Here's to hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment